Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pooperstown/Cooperstown

Spammy, Mom, Rick, KJ, Eli, and I went to Cooperstown, NY to the Baseball Hall of Fame!! Kids say the STRANGEST things. KJ called it Pooperstown. It has changed a lot since I have last been there. More modernized--there is now lots of baseball field for little boys to play in tournaments and dream of growing up playing for the big leagues.

KJ, "Bullwinkle" and myself!

I don't remember the hall being that big. There are soooo many artifacts it would take at least 2 days to read through everything. Eli was not too happy about not being able to "cuddle" and had to be in the stroller so Spammy and Mom took him out. Rick, KJ and I walked through everything. Don't taste the water there KJ thinks it tastes like poop!!!


Went to Doubleday Field--this is where all the hall of famers go for their induction ceremony!

They have some funky nicknames!!!!

Rick and his new buddy KJ at the Hall of Fame

No comments:

Post a Comment