February 1: The tales of a teacher. I always say I should write a book. I was reading a test today and it dealt with States. The student turned to me and asked how many states there were....they lost track! Keeps me on my toes and can see why I'm exhausted by the end of the day!!
|Just in case you wanted to know!!|
February 2: Going with my new Pinterest rave-- I took off my fake nails. First time in two years they kinda needed to breathe. So I decided to try a newspaper nail. You will need: a clear base coat, white nail polish, newspaper, and a top coat.
1. Paint a base coat. I used a nail strengthener due to having fake nails for so long.
2. Paint the color white. Allow to dry.
3. Dip nail in rubbing alcohol for 3 seconds.
4. Rip a section of newspaper (2x3) is plenty for each nail. I would do this prior to painting. Once you have dipped your nail then press the newspaper on your nail and remove. The print will transfer to your nail.
5. Put a top coat on so the newspaper print does not come off!
|Newpaper finger nail polish!|
February 4: One more week till I get to bottle my beer!!!
|Stank is still waiting!!!|
February 5: Superbowl Sunday! Since the Steelers are out, I watched it for the ads!! My favorite was the M & m one!!!
February 6: The day after the Super Bowl should be a national holiday. Everyone needs the day off!!
February 7: Have I told you I'm in a women's bowling league?? Twice a month I drive to Vermillion, South Dakota to bowl. I have been doing it for 5 years and there is NEVER a dull moment on a Tuesday!