Thursday, January 5, 2012

Something new everyday! Happy New Year

I thought it might be fun to blog a different thought, idea, quote or etc., everyday of the year. Let's see what I can do!!

January 1: Make goals for the new year or update your bucket list.
1. Lose 30 pounds by April 30th. I'm starting P90X again. I'm sick of being fat! BRING IT!!
2. Go to Ireland.
3. Kayak all summer long.
    (check out my new hot body!!)
4. Make a great home brew. Just gotta get some hops!
5. Take my Christmas tree down.

 
Why would I want to take this beautiful thing down???

January 2: If you lose your wallet check the refrigerator. You might have hid it from robbers in there. (Yes, I did that! oops--)

January 3: Missing a friends birthday celebration stinks.
Sorry Mills--I was sad too--


January 4: An unsuspected lunch with friends is sometimes just what your mind needs. Shout outs too J.C, Twinky, and S.H. La Wa's to be my last good meal before my diet starts on the 5th!!!
Taco, Burrito, What's that coming out of your Speedo?....

1 comment:

  1. Those are quite the challenges... good luck!

    PS we need to talk about paddles at some point.

    ReplyDelete