So I decided to make some Pizza Balls. I love cheese and pepperoni, I figured what a perfect meal. This is super easy to make and doesn't require tons of ingredients like other stuff I make.
3. Open the biscuits and flatten them with your hands so you have an increased surface area to work with.
|Here are the ingredients!!|
Ingredients: Colby Jack Cheese
Biscuits (I just got the ones that came in the pop can)
* Note- I just eye stuff, I usually don't measure :)*
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut the cheese into squares.
|My cheese all cut up, I like lots of cheese.|
|Flatten the biscuit!|
|You could put one layer, I like two :)|
|Make a little home and tuck in the sides to|
make a ball.
|My pizza balls|
6. After putting them in a greased pan place sprinkle garlic salt and Parmesan cheese on top then place in oven for about 30 minutes.
|Fresh out of the oven.|